720.287.5055 ext. 100
Angeles joined the Denver Preschool Program in February 2018. She moved to Denver after living in Fairfax, VA where she worked as a corporate immigration paralegal. Before her role as a paralegal, she worked as a Program Assistant in Valencia, Spain, aiding Florida State University’s study abroad program within the Student Services office.
Angeles is a Peruvian immigrant who grew up in New Jersey. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her two dogs, hiking, traveling and rock climbing.
More about Angeles
- Hometown: Hackettstown, NJ
- Education: Bachelor of Science in psychology and sociology at Florida State University
- First job: Waitress at a retirement community
- What do you do in your spare time: Rock climbing, hiking, traveling and listening to true-crime podcasts
- What do you like best about living in Denver: The constant sunshine
- Favorite song to sing in the car: Disney songs!
- Weirdest thing you have ever eaten: Guinea pig
- Childhood nickname: LA
- Favorite subject in school: Psychology and History
- What did you want to be when you grew up: A spy
- If you were a crayon, what color would you be: Emerald green