Chris Miller joined the Denver Preschool Program in April 2015. Most recently, he was the Manager of Quality Improvement Initiatives at Denver’s Early Childhood Council (DECC) and Denver Preschool Program Operation Specialist at Qualistar Colorado.
Chris has worked closely with the DPP provider community since 2011 and has over a decade of experience in early childhood, public health and community outreach. He is committed to ensuring DPP’s quality improvement resources support all providers in the best ways possible.
More about Chris
- Hometown: Monument, CO
- Education: University of Colorado, Boulder
- First job: Little league baseball umpire
- What do you do in your spare time: Partner with my wife on trying to keep up with our fun and hilarious two year old
- What do you like best about living in Denver: Cosmo’s Pizza, Snarf’s, Microbreweries, Dazbog, Rockies games, FelFel, close to the mountains and living in a diverse city with progressive values
- Favorite song to sing in the car: Not typically a country fan, but “Callin’ Baton Rouge”
- Weirdest thing you have ever eaten: My vegetarian lifestyle led me to try a vegan Italian sausage at one point – not good
- Childhood nickname: Miller
- Favorite subject in school: Math
- What did you want to be when you grew up: Basketball player
- If you were a crayon, what color would you be: Orange