7730 E 26th Ave, Denver 80238
The Alef Academy, a Reggio inspired Micro-School., is a warm and nurturing environment where children can grow and develop emotionally, cognitively and physically.
We aim to provide our children, families, and staff with a positive, meaningful experience of Jewish values and traditions, with a focus on fostering emotional intelligence, critical thinking, self-understanding, collaboration, giving, and an appreciation of the inner goodness of all people.
Our Core Values
- Value of the Individual: Each of us has unique talents, strengths, and perspectives to contribute to the lives of others.
- Learning Community: All learning and growth is rooted in caring, responsive relationships and positive, meaningful collaboration among educators, children, and families.
- Inquiry: We learn how to think and solve problems by asking and considering questions – by listening to and being listened to, by asking and being asked.
- Intentionality: We make decisions with purpose and understanding.
- Lifelong Learning: Everybody needs to learn and grow, and everybody learns at his or her level and pace throughout life.
Need help choosing a preschool? Visit our free How to Choose a Preschool resource guide
Last Updated: 07/29/2021