Discover DPP meetings, events and community training opportunities for Denver County Denver Preschool Teachers, Directors, partners and community members.
Denver Preschool Program Board Meetings
- The DPP Board of Directors has meetings on the third Tuesday of every month from 12:00 – 2:00 PM.
- 2022 DPP Board of Directors Meeting Dates: 1/18, 2/15, 3/15, 4/19, 5/17, 6/21, 7/19, 8/16, 9/20, 10/18, 11/15 and 12/20.
- Previous DPP Board of Directors Meeting Minutes: 2020, 2021
- The Finance and Governance Committee of the DPP Board of Directors has meetings on the second Wednesday of each month from 12:00 – 1:30 p.m.
- 2022 Finance and Governance Committee Meeting Dates: 1/12, 2/9, 3/9, 4/13, 5/11, 6/8, 7/13, 8/10, 9/14, 10/12, 11/9 and 12/14.
- The Strategic Planning Committee of the DPP Board of Directors has meetings on the second Monday of each Month, December 2021 through March 2022, from 9:00 – 10:00 a.m.
- 2022 Strategic Planning Committee Meeting Dates: 1/10, 2/14 and 3/14
- For more information or to learn how to join one of the meetings please contact Ellen Braun, Chief Operating Officer at email@example.com.
Colorado Shines PDIS Training
To learn about upcoming trainings and register for a webinar session: Go to Colorado Shines PDIS.
2022 Preschool Provider Trainings
To find upcoming preschool provider training opportunities visit ECconnectColorado.org. All registration, descriptions, and locations for trainings are available at ECconnectColorado.org. Due to current circumstances, not all trainings may be available.
You can also sign up for DPP’s Provider Newsletter by emailing Tricia at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest updates on training and events as well as other provider supports.