Get Tuition Support
We know the cost of a high-quality preschool can be a challenge for families of all income levels. That is why we provide monthly tuition credits to parents/guardians of 4-year-olds. Start your application by clicking the button below.
Tuition Support Eligibility Guidelines
We offer tuition credit to families who meet the following criteria:
- Your family must live within the City and County of Denver
- Your child must be 4-years-old on or before Oct. 1 of the current school year
- Your child must be enrolled at a participating DPP preschool
Learn more about our eligibility requirements.
When to Sign Up?
DPP accepts application year-round. Sign up today to start saving.
How To Sign Up
If you plan on enrolling your child in a Denver Public Schools (DPS) preschool program, please complete the DPS parent application, which can be downloaded from the DPS website or picked up at the school. The Denver Preschool Program forms are included in DPS application materials.
2. Complete your DPP application online at apply.dpp.org or download the application below. You will need to provide proof of one month’s income, verification of your child’s age and verification of your home address. See the application for a complete list of acceptable documents. Full online applications are unavailable at this time.
Families who choose not to provide income information can still receive tuition support, but at a reduced rate.
2a. Mail, fax or email your completed application and any supporting documents to:
Denver Preschool Program
P.O. Box 40037
Denver, CO 80204-0037
3. Receive an acceptance letter. Approximately eight (8) business days after you submit a complete application, we will send you and your chosen preschool an acceptance letter with the amount of tuition support your family will receive. Tuition credits are paid directly to the preschool, which will deduct it from your monthly bill.