The Denver Preschool Program is now offering up to 100% of your preschool tuition costs covered through additional funding
In addition to the tuition credits that DPP offers ALL Denver families, there is now additional support available to families that covers up to 100% of your preschool tuition costs.
You may be eligible for this additional support if:
- You meet income requirements as shown in this chart:
- You do not receive other public funding to pay for preschool tuition (i.e. Head Start, CCCAP, CPP or ECARE).
- Your child attends preschool for at least a full day (i.e. at least 5 hours per day and 25 hours per week).
- Your child attends a participating DPP preschool. If you don’t yet have a preschool, simply use our Preschool Search tool and enter “DPP Scholarship” in the search box here to find a preschool.
- Your child is in his/her last year of preschool and lives in the City and County of Denver.
If you meet the eligibility criteria above and are already enrolled in a participating preschool, please contact your school’s administrator to inquire about the DPP Scholarship.
If you meet the eligibility criteria above but don’t yet have a preschool, please find a participating school by using our Find a Preschool Tool and type “DPP Scholarship” in the keyword search field. Once you have found a school you can fill out our Tuition Credit Application. The additional support will be applied once you are enrolled in the school.
If you do not meet all of the above eligibility criteria but live in the City and County of Denver and have a child in their last year of preschool before kindergarten, you are still eligible to receive a tuition discount between $100-$1,000 each month. To quickly determine the amount that you may save, use our Tuition Calculator. If you still need to find a preschool, use our Find A Preschool tool.
If you have questions, call us at 303-595-4DPP (4377) or email email@example.com to learn more.