Get Tuition Support
We know the cost of a high-quality preschool can be a challenge for families of all income levels. That is why we provide monthly tuition credits to parents/guardians of 4-year-olds. Start your application by clicking the button below. Denver Preschool Program makes preschool accessible and affordable for Denver families by offering tuition credits covering up to 100% of families’ tuition costs. Tuition credits are offered to all families with a 4-year old, and a limited number of families with a 3-year-old, who enroll in any participating early childhood education provider across Denver, including Denver Public Schools classrooms, community-based providers, and family child care homes. This gives families a choice in provider, curriculum, location, and more, putting the power of preschool in your hands.
Tuition Support Eligibility Guidelines
We offer tuition credit to families who meet the following criteria:
- Your family must live within the City and County of Denver
- Your child must be 4-years-old on or before Oct. 1 of the current school year
- Your child must be enrolled at a participating DPP preschool
Learn more about our eligibility requirements.
In addition to the tuition credits that DPP already offers ALL Denver families who meet these eligibility guidelines, there is now additional support available to families to cover up to 100% of preschool tuition costs. Learn more!
When to Sign Up?
DPP accepts applications year-round. Sign up today to start saving.
How To Sign Up
If you plan on enrolling your child in a Denver Public Schools (DPS) preschool program, please complete the DPS parent application, which can be downloaded from the DPS website or picked up at the school. The Denver Preschool Program forms are included in DPS application materials.
2. Complete your DPP application online at apply.dpp.org or download the application below. You will need to provide proof of one month’s income, verification of your child’s age, and verification of your home address. See the application for a complete list of acceptable documents.
Families who choose not to provide income information can still receive tuition support but at a reduced rate.
2a. Mail, fax or email your completed application and any supporting documents to:
Denver Preschool Program
P.O. Box 40037
Denver, CO 80204-0037
3. Receive an acceptance letter. Approximately eight (8) business days after you submit a complete application, we will send you and your chosen preschool an acceptance letter with the amount of tuition support your family will receive. Tuition credits are paid directly to the preschool, which will deduct it from your monthly bill.