Working together to build a bright future, today
The Denver Preschool Program recognizes the importance of early childhood educators tasked with setting up young children for future social, academic and career success. We understand it can be a challenge, which is why we’re committed to being a valuable resource for your program so that you and your staff can focus on what you do best: mold the Mile High City’s future leaders.
So whether you represent a family child care home or a community-based preschool center, we’d love to work with you.
Becoming a partner with the Denver Preschool Program is a simple—yet effective—way to boost the educational quality of your school. We invest nearly $2 million annually into more than 250 individual preschools within the City and County of Denver, providing programs strategies, professional development and improvements to help deliver quality education to Denver’s 4-year-olds.
Benefits of becoming a DPP partner include:
- Tuition Support* paid directly to your program on a monthly basis on behalf of every Denver 4-year-old.
- Quality Improvement Grants for early childhood education college courses and conferences, coaching and classroom learning materials.
- Professional Trainings on topics such as child development and school readiness.
- Marketing Opportunities such as inclusion in our Find a Preschool online directory and DPP events such as the annual Preschool Showcase.
Choose quality for your students
To become a preschool partner, you must answer “yes” to the following statements:
- My preschool program has at least one 4-year-old child enrolled that lives in the City and County of Denver and is in his/her last year of preschool before kindergarten.
- My preschool program has a current child care license in good standing with the Colorado Department of Human Services Office of Early Childhood, Division of Early Care and Learning.
- My preschool program has or is willing to obtain insurance that meets the DPP insurance guidelines as described in the Provider Agreement.
- If approved as a DPP partner, my program agrees to participate in a three-part quality improvement system that includes an introduction to a quality orientation, quality rating and observation, and the development of a quality improvement plan.
- My program will agree to follow all terms and conditions as outlined in the DPP Provider Agreement.
How to Join
Complete the following Provider Agreement and DPP Preschool Program Application and submit them to:
Denver Preschool Program
Chris Miller, Director of Quality Initiatives
305 Park Ave West, Suite B
Denver, CO 80205
Phone: 720-287-5055 ext. 14
Contact us for more information about joining DPP’s provider network
Learn more about becoming a licensed child care provider in Colorado
* Tuition credits follow the Denver 4-year-old, not the preschool provider.