The Denver Preschool Program's tuition credits help Denver families pay for high quality preschool for their 4-year-olds. The amount of support a family receives depends on family size and income, the quality of the preschool chosen, and the child's level of attendance. Denver Preschool Program tuition credits are available for ALL Denver families - regardless of income - with a child in their last year of preschool before kindergarten.
- Use our Tuition Credit Calculator to estimate your family's tuition support.
- Click here for the 2015-2016 Tuition Credit Scale or here 2016 -2017 Tuition Credit Scale
- Download our How to Choose a Preschool Checklist to find more information about how to start your search.
Families can choose from more than 250 preschools in the metro Denver area. Eighty-five percent of our preschool partners have earned one of our highest quality ratings.
- Use our Find a Preschool tool to explore preschools where DPP tuition credits apply.
- Check out how we measure quality.
Preschoolers do better
Independent evaluation says that the vast majority of the nearly 5,000 children participating each year leave the Denver Preschool Program ready for kindergarten – socially, emotionally and academically. Students who attend high quality preschools, like those supported by the Denver Preschool Program, are more likely to graduate high school, own a home and have a well-paying job as adults.
Enroll Your Child Now
To qualify you must live in the City and County of Denver and your child must be in their last year of preschool before kindergarten at a participating DPP program.