As a recent transplant from Florida, Carley Noerr joins our team with a variety of experience in administration, accounting and operations development. Outside of her professional work she volunteers with a children’s community theatre program. Through that theatre work she has also connected with organizations providing resources to families in food deserts and Compass Community Center which provides a safe space for members of the LGBTQIA+ community and their families. She is thrilled to apply her passions for business operations and community building into one incredible career.
More about Carley
- Hometown: West Palm Beach, FL
- Education: High School Diploma from Berean Christian School and Certification in Nutrition through Cornell University.
- First Job: Farm hand
- What do you do in your spare time: I love cooking, roller skating, and hiking.
- What do you like best about living in Denver: The gorgeous weather.
- Favorite song to sing in the car: Anything really, but typically early 00’s alternative rock.
- Weirdest thing you have ever eaten: Vegan shrimp.
- Childhood nickname: Curls, CJ
- Favorite subject in school: Chemistry
- What did you want to be when you grew up: Scientist
- If you were a crayon, what color would you be: Green