As a recent transplant from Florida, Carley joined our team with a variety of experience in administration, accounting and operations development.
Outside of her professional work, she volunteers with children’s performing arts programs, food desert assistance programs and local LGBTQIA+ community organizations.
More about Carley
- Hometown: Lake Worth, FL
- First Job: Farm hand
- What do you do in your spare time: I love cooking, roller skating and hiking.
- What do you like best about living in Denver: The gorgeous weather and community engagement.
- Favorite song to sing in the car: Anything really, but usually it’s throw back emo songs or musical theater soundtracks.
- Weirdest thing you have ever eaten: Vegan “shrimp”
- Childhood nickname: Curls, CJ
- Favorite subject in school: Chemistry
- What did you want to be when you grew up: Chemist
- If you were a crayon, what color would you be: Green